Our Administration professionals are responsible for the budget planning and analysis, procurement, invoice processing, revenue recovery, project costing, personnel management, inventory and asset management and customer service needs of Facilities Management.
Our team provides the financial, administrative, and business information systems services for a $237 million annual budget. Our tasks include:
- Procurement activities, including processing over 7,000 purchase orders and over 10,000 purchase requisitions annually.
- Interdepartmental project, service, utility and other billings for over 35 county departments with over 125,000 journal counts per year.
- Over 50,000 vouchers processed annually for vendor payments.
- Over 85,000 utility vouchers processed per year.
- Payment and collection of revenue for over $70 million in leases.
- Project costing for over 500 projects per year.
- Human Resources activity for over 450 employees.